A 15-year-old has been charged with conspiring to murder a schoolboy who was stabbed to death in the street.
Baptista Adjei, also 15, from North Woolwich, was attacked on Stratford Broadway, east London, on 10 October.
Police have charged another 15-year-old boy with murder, GBH and two counts of possessing an offensive weapon.
The latest suspect will appear at Stratford Youth Court later, Scotland Yard said.
Some 50 households had to stay in emergency accommodation overnight after a burst water main flooded homes in north London.
About 250 properties including two schools were affected after a 36-inch (91cm) water pipe fractured in Finsbury Park before 08:00 BST on Tuesday.
One man was rescued from a basement while others had to be led to safety.
Thames Water said a temporary fix had been put in place and all flood water had been pumped away.
The water main burst at the junction of Queens Drive and Princess Crescent causing an area measuring about 600m x 200m (1,900ft x 650ft) to be flooded to a depth of about 1m (3ft).
About 12 fire engines and 80 firefighters were deployed to help rescue people and pump water away, while postcode areas N1, N4, N5, N7 and N19 were left with no water or low water pressure.
Tanja Schnitzer, who lives in a basement flat on Queens Drive, said rooms in the property had filled up with water “within half an hour from floor to ceiling”.
“It’s devastating. We’ve pretty much lost everything,” she said.
Water supplies for most properties in the area have been restored but Thames Water said air locks in the system meant some residents were still experiencing problems.
A spokesman for the firm said bottled water and plumbers were on standby in case of issues while engineers would finish fixing the mains during the day.
Woodberry Down Primary School remains shut but Parkwood Primary School has reopened.
Queens Drive, between Brownswood Road and Seven Sisters Road, has been closed to traffic.
Banksy has opened a “pop-up” shop in south London featuring the stab vest he designed for Stormzy’s headline act at the Glastonbury Festival.
A Tony the Tiger rug and a cradle surrounded by CCTV cameras are also on show as part of the venture, at a disused retail outlet in Croydon.
“I’m opening a shop today,” the artist said on Instagram. “Although the doors don’t actually open.”
A man stabbed to death at a London Underground station was an Arsenal fan on his way to a match, the BBC has been told.
Tashan Daniel, 20, was was killed in an “unprovoked attack” on the platform at Hillingdon station on Tuesday.
He had been heading to the Emirates Stadium to see the Gunners face Nottingham Forest in the third round of the Carabao Cup, a source said.
It is the third murder investigation on the Tube network this year.
No arrests have been made over the attack, which Det Supt Gary Richardson described as “a shocking act of violence”.
He said the British Transport Police (BTP) investigation was in its “early stages”.
“We believe a group of young men were involved in an altercation on the platform before one of the men received a fatal stab wound,” he said.
Police and paramedics were called to the station in west London at 15:57 BST.
An air ambulance was also sent to Hillingdon, but Mr Daniel was pronounced dead at the scene.
Danielle Foster, who was driving past Hillingdon station at the time of the stabbing, said upon “hearing so many sirens, I knew something terrible had happened”.
“Lots of people were being turned away from the station as it had been closed,” she said, adding: “Then the police helicopter began circling the scene.”
Hillingdon station was closed by Transport for London (TfL) while police searched the area.
The station was closed for the rest of Tuesday evening and reopened at 05:45 this morning.
So far in 2019 more than 100 murder investigations have been launched across London by the Metropolitan Police and BTP.
Former Australian cricketer Shane Warne has been banned from driving for 12 months after he admitted speeding.
He pleaded guilty at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court to driving at 47mph in a 40mph zone in a hired Jaguar car in Kensington last August.
The 50-year-old, who was not in court for the hearing, already had 15 penalty points on his licence for five speeding offences from April 2016.
He was also ordered to pay a total of £1,845 to the court.
Deputy District Judge Adrian Turner told the court: “It may well be that none on its own were particularly serious but for points disqualification purposes the triviality of the offences is not to be taken into account.
“A period of 12 months is necessary for the purposes I have mentioned.”
Warne, of Little Venice, west London, is regarded as one of the best spin bowlers in cricket history and took 708 wickets in 145 Tests over his career.
He was ordered to pay £775 in costs, fined £900, and must pay a surcharge of £170.
A 16-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of a man who was stabbed to death on a north-west London street.
Meshach Williams, 21, died in hospital hours after he was attacked in High Street, Harlesden, on 23 April.
The Met Police said the boy was due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Three men, aged 19, 18 and 24, have previously been charged in connection with Mr Williams’s death. They are due to go on trial in November.
Priscilla Owusu is a writer, producer and music video director from London.
To start her career the 22-year-old says she created her own opportunities, and made her first music video in 2018.
In this BBC Africa One Minute Story, she explains it can be hard being the only woman on set, but she aims to inspire people to do better in everyday life.
A woman has been rescued after a fire ripped through a block of flats in east London.
The blaze broke out at the building on Harry Zeital Way in Clapton at 22:40 BST on Monday.
Resident Soyeb Isralia said it started on a downstairs balcony but spread to the upper floors “within two minutes”.
It destroyed balconies from the ground to the fifth floor, along with part of a flat on the fifth floor and a section of the roof.
London Fire Brigade said nobody was injured and the cause of the fire was under investigation.
Mr Isralia said he was in the bath when he heard people shouting about the fire, so he grabbed a towel and evacuated the building.
“We saw the downstairs balcony on fire and within two minutes the flames went all the way up to the fourth floor.
“Everything just exploded after that,” he said.
The blaze was brought under control by 01:40 and firefighters will remain at the scene throughout the morning
A man has been killed in a double stabbing in north London that has left another man in hospital.
The attack took place in Camden High Street at about 23:15 BST on Thursday.
A man, whose age has not been released, was found with a stab wound and given first aid but was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Met Police said a second man, in his mid-20s, was also found suffering from a stab wound and was taken to hospital. No arrests have been made.
An eyewitness said the fatally injured victim was attacked by a gang before his killer ran off to the Tube station.
His family have not yet been informed of his death and the second man is said to be in a stable condition, a Met spokesman said, as he issued an appeal for witnesses.
The scene has been cordoned off and the High Street has been closed to traffic.
A section 60 order, giving police additional stop and search powers, has been authorised for the London Borough of Camden until 14:30 on Friday.
Chief Supt Raj Kohli, from Camden Police, said: “We are taking action across the borough to keep everyone safe.”
He added: “I understand that a number of people believed to be known to the victim were present after the attack.
“I would urge them to come forward and speak to investigators as soon as possible with what they know and saw.”
The latest killing comes after a 24-year-old man was shot dead in nearby Kentish Town on Sunday night.
Less than a mile away on the same day, a 22-year-old woman died after being stabbed in unconnected incident.